Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba and
Graduate School of Physical Education, National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya
Joint Master’s Program in International Development and Peace through Sport
5. Application Procedures
- Prepare all the application documents specified in the List of Application Documents, and either bring them in by hand, or mail them to the university where your prospective supervisor belongs to by registered express mail.
- Application submission period
Monday, August 28 – Friday September 1, 2017, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
(closed for lunch: Tsukuba 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m., Kanoya 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
(This deadline is strictly enforced. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.)
- Where to submit
Applicants of University of TsukubaGraduate Academic Affairs, Academic Service Office for the Art and Sport Sciences Area, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8574 Japan (Phone: +81-29-853-5834)
Map URL: http://www.tsukuba.ac.jp/en/access/tsukuba-campus/map_southApplicants of National Institute of Fitness and Sports in KanoyaAdmissions Section, Educational Affairs Office, National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya
1 Shiromizu, Kanoya, Kagoshima, 891-2393 Japan (Phone: +81-994-46-4869)
Map URL: http://www.nifs-k.ac.jp/english_pamphlet.pdf
- Admission Ticket for examination will be sent out on Friday, September 8 to the applicants whose application documents have been accepted.
If the Admission Ticket does not arrive by Friday, September 15, contact the university you have applied to.
- Notes on application submission
- 1. Make sure before submitting that all the required documents are prepared and required items are completed. Otherwise the application may not be accepted.
- 2. Submitted documents and examination fee will not be returned.
- 3. If you have any questions about the curriculum or research fields, contact the office. Contact information can be found in “11. Contact Us.”